Netgear EX3700 extender is an effective way to boost the existing Wi-Fi. The majority of the users are unable to access the internet due to widespread dead zones. To eliminate the dead spots, you can install a Netgear EX3700 Wi-Fi range extender in your workplace or home. Netgear extender EX3700 setup is the ultimate way to experience seamless internet connectivity. Mywifiext.net is a default web address that can help you to get into the Netgear extender ex3700 login page. You can learn about how to set up Netgear ex3700 extender through the following sections of this blog.
Netgear Extender EX3700 login
Netgear extender ex3700 setup and login process can help you get rid of slow and laggy Wi-Fi signals. You can just need to follow some easy instructions to get into the Netgear extender EX3700 login page.
- Plug your Netgear EX3700 extender into a power outlet. Turn it on.
- Wait for the moment until the power LED of Netgear extender turns into green.
- Now, from your computer, you need to connect to a Netgear wireless network.
- Use a web browser to access the mywifiext.net setup wizard by filling the login details.
How to set up Netgear EX3700 extender ?
In case, you are facing Netgear ex3700 extender setup issues, you can follow the steps given in this section carefully.
- Connect your computer to the Netgear wireless network.
- Open a browser and enter http://mywifiext.net to access the Netgear Extender EX3700 login page.
- You will be prompted to enter the Netgear extender username and password.
- On the Netgear extender setup wizard, you will find the list of existing wireless networks. Select the network that you wish to extend.
- If your wireless network is security enabled, you need to enter its password to connect to it.
- In case, your router supports dual-band, you can select two new networks.
- Next, you will be asked to change the wireless settings of the Netgear EX3700 extender.
- You can enter the Netgear EX3700 extender wifi password in the required field.
- Once you are done with the configuration, click ‘Finish’ to save all the settings.
- Netgear Extender EX3700 Setup is now completed.
If you need any more help with Netgear Extender EX3700 Setup, you can contact our technical team for help. Our team is available round the clock through their toll-free number to resolve your Netgear ex3700 extender setup issues.