The article is going to explain How to install Netgear Nighthawk extender App and what to do if the Netgear Nighthawk app not connecting to your device.
Netgear Nighthawk App is available for both iOS and Android devices. However, you may get disappointed to know that the Nighthawk app for PC hasn’t launched yet. But, if you want to install the Netgear extender app on your Smartphone, go for the further mentioned steps in the guide.
Before getting into the installation process, you should get the information about your Network Name (SSID) and Password of your System.
How to install Netgear Nighthawk Extender App
- Firstly, check that your router is correctly connected to the Internet Network.
- Plug in your router to a Power Source and wait till Power LED rings solid green light.
- Go to the App Store of your iOS or Play Store of your Android mobile device and search for Netgear Nighthawk App for the extender.
- Download the required app.
- Now, you would have to tap Settings → Wi-Fi; find and connect with your extender’s WiFi network on your iOS or Android device.
- Launch the Netgear Extender app on your Smartphone.
- Now, you just have to follow the on screen instructions displayed on the screen. You would need your Network Name (SSID) and Password here, while logging into the app.
Up till now, you would have understood how to install Netgear Nighthawk Extender App. As we mentioned, you have to wait if you are trying to get the Nighthawk App for PC. Meanwhile, you can manage by logging into the Admin User Interface via any browser. Although, the app is going to perform better than the Web Interface.
Now, if your Netgear Nighthawk app not connecting to your intended Smartphone, Try the following tips:
Try disabling your Cellular / LTE connection on your mobile device:
- Go to Settings → Cellular.
- Swipe and switch off the Cellular Data.
- Now, get on the Netgear Extender app and your device should be connected now.
The mentioned troubleshooting way is a basic one, that a user can apply itself. On the other hand, if you are still having Netgear Nighthawk app not connecting to your Smartphone, there are a few advanced troubleshoot techniques that we would recommend you to apply with the help of any expert.
Therefore, if you want to get more information about the advanced troubleshooting techniques, call on our toll free number. Talk to our expert’s team and clear all your doubts on how to install Netgear Nighthawk extender App.